2012年11月19日星期一

D3 Goblin harm "immune" answer

Some players said he found a Goblin attack may occur "immune". In this regard, the Community Manager Lylirra answer.

Why is it that when my Goblin caused 400,000 injuries, and then he will be in 1-2 seconds immune injury and fled before being hurt again, again after immunization?

If I can be two to kill a Goblin, I can do it. Especially I go to catch up, hit what, you can not hurt it again, it ran 15 the fanatical believers masses then I was blown away. I always feel that every time playing. : (

Immune design, which is to ensure Goblin their effect can be well done (so that they are inverted before to be hit can have time to escape). This is since we have set, after the sale was never to turn over.

The current situation is that the Goblin because the monster strength system has a higher value of life, every hurt you can pay attention to your attention will be even more so when they immunization. In my understanding, the immunization should only occur in the fighting began several contacts, you can go to the Bug reporting forum submit a report.

没有评论:

发表评论